1. Participate in the design and substance of the University’s Athletic Compliance program.
2. Under the supervision of the senior compliance administrator, serve as the primary organizer of App State’s Name, Image, and Likeness compliance initiatives.
3. Provide NCAA, Sun Belt Conference, and App State legislative interpretations to coaches, athletics staff, institutional staff members, and boosters.
4. Monitor team personnel, playing and practice season, and recruiting activities.
5. Assist in the development and maintenance of the Athletic Compliance website and social media efforts.
6. Assist with investigating and self-reporting NCAA rules violations.
7. Serve on relevant campus committees as needed.
8. Any other duties as assigned by the Assistant to the Chancellor for Athletics.
9. Commitment to and compliance with the University’s and Department of Athletics policies and procedures as well as the conference and NCAA constitutions, bylaws, legislation and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year of experience in NCAA Compliance.
About Appalachian State University
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of northwestern North Carolina, Appalachian State University has built a national reputation for providing outstanding academics. With a student/faculty ratio of 17:1 and an average class size of 25, faculty members are able to take a personal interest in student progress, often becoming mentors, advisers, and friends - even tennis partners. That can only happen in a close-knit community.Nestled at the base of Howard's Knob, the university is located in downtown Boone, NC (year-round pop. 15,000), a small town which thrives as one of the Southeast's premier tourism and outdoor recreation destinations. The nearby Blue Ridge Parkway and Pisgah National Forest provide a beautiful natural setting with unlimited possibilities for outdoor adventure.Appalachian is a public institution and part of The University of North Carolina System.