The Saint Mary’s College Department of Athletics is looking for an individual who wants the opportunity to experience what it is to work in compliance with a Division I Athletic Department that is competing for championships on a yearly basis. We offer a fun, fast paced environment, and a learning experience that will build your skills in compliance and student services.
- Work under the direction of the Senior Associate Director of Athletics for Compliance in establishing and maintaining a program which will insure proper transmission of NCAA, WCC, and college rules and interpretations to coaches, other athletic department staff and student-athletes
- Assist with the rules education program for the athletics staff, student-athletes and college community, including creating presentations, tip sheets and newsletters
- Work with the Compliance staff on the tracking and approval of SMC sports camps/clinics
- Assist with the approval and monitoring of countable athletically related activities
- Assist with the NCAA National Letter of Intent program and other duties as assigned
Must be admitted and enrolled in the Graduate Kinesiology program with a minimum of 5 units during the Fall 2021 semester in order to maintain eligibility.
Available 15-20 hours a week
Available to work 15-20 hours a week (combination of remote and in person work)
Have basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and ability to learn NCAA programs
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Saint Mary's College of California
Saint Mary's College of California is located in Moraga, CA.