Academic Year 2020-2021 - Graduate Assistant Intern - Women's Golf Wichita-KS Athletics Student 525102 Friends University is seeking qualified applicants for a Women’s Golf and Athletic Department Graduate Assistant Intern. This position will work with the women’s golf program in all aspects of developing a competitive program including, but not limited to, recruiting, coaching, program organization, and mentoring student-athletes. Graduate Assistant Interns will be expected to provide study hall supervision. This position will be assigned specific administrative responsibilities outside the golf program. The goal of the Graduate Assistant Intern program is for graduate students to be trained and gain direct work experience in the field of college athletics.
Graduate Assistant Interns must be admitted to the Master of Education or Business Administration program at Friends University. To remain eligible, students must be enrolled full time, attend class regularly, remain in good academic standing and adhere to all Friends University policies and procedures.
Graduate Assistant Interns will receive discounted graduate school tuition, housing (if available), five meals per week, and a stipend. Required Qualifications
1. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Admissions to and continued enrollment in Friends University Master of Education or Business Administration program.
3. Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
4. Possess effective interpersonal skills, problem solving ability, positive attitude, and attention to detail.
5. Must be willing to support the mission of Friends University and RISE values.
Start date desired: August 2020
Must be seeking graduate degree in Business or Education