For the 2020-2021 season, the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl is looking for a Ticketing and Finance intern. This intern will be responsible for the following areas:
- Learning and using Ticketmaster's Archtics platform.
- Ensuring accounts are up to date by tracking receivables and processing payments.
- Assisting with ticket sales and service (in person, phone and email).
- Assisting in ticket fulfillment of individual buyers and members.
- Generating ticket reports.
- Managing Will Call and game day box office.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Internship Time Frame: August - January 29th
Able to commit to working a minimum of 40 hours per week (potential for extended hours October - December)
Should possess or be working towards an undergraduate or Master's degree
Ability to work well individually and as a team member in a fast-paced work environment
Must be able to handle pressure and take initiative
Must have high attention to detail and the ability to organize and complete a diverse set of tasks in a timely manner
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong work knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other applicable computer programs
Knowledge of Archtics ticketing system is helpful, but not required
Knowledge of the College Football playoff and bowl system is also helpful, but not required
About TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
The TaxSlayer Gator Bowl’s mission is to provide Northeast Florida with the very best in college athletics and related activities in order to maximize positive impact on the area’s economy, national image and community pride.