The Coordinator of Creative Content Intern position is designed to introduce the individual to all aspects of a video/ graphics program. The objective of the position is to help the individual gain experience in all areas of post-production and graphic design, with primary emphasis on Football.
Ability to work a non traditional schedule, often including evenings, weekends and some travel as required.
• Design and edit motion and still graphics using Adobe Creative Suite to create a dynamic branded look for use on social media sites
• Produce content that will engage the audience and promote the Bryant University brand
• Develop and execute annual and weekly goals for creative video projects and graphics
• Conceptualization, filming, editing of online videos, game day highlights, recruiting materials and other creative projects
• Film team events, recruiting functions and other related activities as needed for creative content.
Certain requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate persons with disabilities.
The Coordinator of Creative Content Intern should possess the following:
• Experience with Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop. • Prior experience in creating concept to completion original content. • Ability to shoot high quality video using DSLR cameras. • Knowledge of social media platforms. • Knowledge of college football content trends • Technical skills
Qualities and characteristics:
• Ability to work with tight deadlines. • Resourceful and a self starter • Works well as part of a team, as well as independently.
Ability to work a non traditional schedule, often including evenings, weekends and some travel as required
About Bryant University
For 155 years, Bryant University has been at the forefront of delivering exceptional education that anticipates the future and prepares students to be innovative leaders of character in a changing world. Bryant delivers an innovative, uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education that inspires students to excel. With approximately 3,700 graduate and undergraduate students from 38 states and 53 countries, Bryant is recognized as a leader in international education and regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, and Barron's.
Abundant co-curricular opportunities, service learning programs, internships, and practicums allow students to put theory into practice while building character and leadership skills. Athletics and recreation play an integral role in the health and well-being of Bryant students, whether competing on one of Bryant's 22 NCAA D1 varsity teams, taking part in a club or intramural sport, or just enjoying the Bulldog school spirit.
Bryant is dedicated to the success of our faculty and staff, and the school provides excellent benefits, training, and support so that individual talents may flourish f...or the benefit of its students. Bryant's academic and technological excellence and innovation foster the development of individuals so each can reach his or her personal best in life and their profession.
The University is located approximately 15 minutes from Providence and one hour from Boston.