Duquesne University is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Women's Soccer Coach.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Attend all practices & competitions
2. Administration of team equipment and travel arrangements
3. On-site coaching in games and practices, including organization and implementation of daily practices
4. Ensure safety & well-being of student-athletes
5. Planning and conducting camps, clinics and tournaments for fundraising purposes
6. Social Media account manager
7. Other instructional duties as assigned by supervisor or designee
8. Assist with recruitment efforts to attract high quality student-athletes with a commitment to academic success.
9. May assist with administrative activities to support the function of the Women’s Soccer program, such as maintaining contact information, preparing recruitment materials, performing alumni and community outreach, and any other duties deemed necessary for program operation.
Experience playing college or professional soccer
Previous experience coaching and/or competing at the collegiate level is required.
Valid Drivers License
Experience coaching goal keepers
Experience coaching at the collegiate level
Thorough knowledge of NCAA Division I rules and regulations
US Soccer Federation and/or United Soccer Coaches License(s)
About Duquesne University
Duquesne University is a private, coeducational university located on a bluff above downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1878 as a Catholic college by the Order of the Holy Spirit, Duquesne is the largest and most comprehensive Catholic university in Pennsylvania, and the only Spiritan institution of higher education in the world. Duquesne is consistently ranked among America's top Catholic universities for its award-winning faculty and a tradition of academic excellence. A coeducational university on a self-contained campus with dramatic views of Pittsburgh's skyline and rivers, the university has students representing nearly every state in the union and 80 nations. Duquesne has a 14:1 student/faculty ratio, and 87 percent of incoming freshman are drawn from the top half of their high school class. Duquesne offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in natural and environmental sciences, leadership, business, nursing, health sciences, pharmacy, law, education, music, and the liberal arts. Duquesne University offers 6 men’s and 11 women’s varsity sports, including NCAA Division I Basketball, (Atlantic 10 Conference), and Division I-FCS football (Northeast Conference). Learn more about our athletics programs at GoDuquesne.com.