| LOURDES UNIVERSITY Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach Lourdes University in Sylvania, OH is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position of Head Women's Lacrosse Coach. This position will report to the Director of Athletics. Duties will include all aspects of developing a competitive intercollegiate women's lacrosse program. The selected candidate will also demonstrate and articulate an understanding and commitment to a liberal arts education. |
Responsibilities include but are not limited to teaching and implementation of game strategies, skill development, teamwork, student leadership and overall improvement. The selected candidate will also teach and supervise a graduate assistant coach while also performing duties as assigned with the athletic department.
This position directs and coordinates all aspects of the women’s lacrosse program:
• Recruits qualified student-athletes for admission to a demanding academic environment
• Provides leadership and instruction in the personal and athletic development of student-athletes, including counseling team members in academic, disciplinary and personal matters.
• Prepares and manages program budget, including purchasing of equipment and other supplies as needed; makes team travel arrangements including accommodations, transportation, and meals.
• Observes all conference, NAIA and university rules, and regulations including scheduling competitions and practices within university, Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference and NAIA guidelines.
• Supervises and provides assistant coach with necessary information and training. Represents the department and University in public relations efforts.
• Additional administrative responsibilities and duties will be assigned by the Director of Athletics.