| The University of Texas at San Antonio Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is seeking a well-qualified individual for our Assistant Softball Coach. |
Job duties include:
- Become knowledgeable of and adhere to NCAA and conference rules.
- Recruit quality student-athletes.
- Monitor satisfactory academic progress of student-athlete and arrange for necessary academic counseling through Athletics Academic Counselor.
- Establish eligibility of freshmen and transferring student-athletes and assure continued eligibility of returning student-athletes.
- Assist Head Coach in conducting all practice sessions.
- Help implement rules for student-athletes and inform them about acceptable standards of conduct.
- Supervise managers and volunteers.
- Supervision of travel budget and limit expenditures to the amounts officially approved by the University
- Work with the head coach in matters of public relations and promotions
- Be active in fundraising for the Athletics Department
- Has the responsibility for assisting in execution of a system of internal controls which provides reasonable assurance that operations are effective and efficient, assets are safeguarded, financial information is reliable, and applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures are followed.
- Represent UTSA at Conference USA and national meetings.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Apply at https://jobs.utsa.edu/