- Manages the overall and day-to-day database maintenance and administration for both Paciolan ticketing software and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Provides ticket services and fan program related database needs (i.e. email communication lists, mailing lists, established phone call campaigns, etc.), as necessary. Provides ticket sales related database needs (i.e. importing cold call lists, generating database marketing lists, creating e-mail lists for marketing campaigns, etc), as necessary. Updates Sales reports as well as maintain short & long term forecasting models.
- Creates and updates Paciolan and CRM training manuals for internal users. Develops, implements, and executes all CRM and ticket software training programs for department employees.
- Analyzes and implements new or revised standard operating procedures and guidelines for area of responsibility. Suggests improvements for the customer ticketing experience while maximizing cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. Continually looks for ways to improve sales and service efficiencies through the use of CRM functionality.
- Works with other members of unit to come up with new ideas on how to utilize CRM to increase sales and service, builds sales and service campaigns (under the direction of the Associate AD), scores leads to help sellers prioritize their targets, and monitors service and sales rep CRM adoption.
- Oversees maintenance of files, database, and reporting for Paciolan and CRM. Constantly scrubs (merge/purge) Paciolan Ticketing database, utilizing CRM tools to ensure accuracy and consistency of data. Manages all data integration efforts between department systems, including JumpForward, CADS, Paciolan, Salesforce, Ballena, Turnkey surveying, etc. Pulling required data lists for projects throughout the department
- Leverages email marketing and direct mail tools to generate revenue and improve customer retention and engagement. Includes development of emails sent to customers and working with Creative Services team on development of direct mail pieces. Find new ways to leverage marketing automation to increase efficiency.
- Implements and oversees all automated voice messaging initiatives (coordinate with Vontoo, Inc. Voice Messaging Provider).
- Manages all licenses and security across programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent training/experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of Paciolan/Spectra and CRM system. Salesforce preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of program activity and best practices.
- Ability to multi-task and work with frequent interruptions.
- Effective listening skills.
- Good judgment and effective decision-making and problem resolution skills, including skill to recognize and deal effectively and appropriately with real and potential problem areas, including skill to determine the issues/problems that need to be brought to the attention of higher level staff and/or management.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Thorough knowledge with regard to the development of communication campaigns that involve email, direct mail and phone strategies.
- Familiarity with current CRM systems and integration with ticketing systems.
- Knowledge of applicable NCAA and Pac-12 rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of the campus and department, including its achievements, mission, vision, goals, objectives, and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of the department’s products and services.
For more information on our department, please visit www.calbears.com. The University of California, Berkeley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.This position has been designated as sensitive and may require a Criminal Background Check. We reserve the right to make employment contingent upon successful completion of a Criminal Background Check.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply online at http://jobs.berkeley.edu, indicating job # 23097. Please include a cover letter, resume, and three references submitted as a single attachment with your application