Note to Applicant: Please ensure your resume/cover letter illustrates the experience you have that demonstrates the level of proficiency required (working and extensive) for the qualifications listed below. For a complete definition of the proficiency levels, please visit: http://hr.uiowa.edu/competencies/proficiency-levels. Three professional references will be requested now and at a later step in the recruitment process, additional references may be requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience working in a ticket office.
- Working knowledge of and ability to:
- Successfully utilize Paciolan ticketing software (including e.venue and e.access); typically demonstrated through a minimum of one year of practical experience,
- Utilize excellent oral and written communication skills, as demonstrated by providing exemplary customer service to all constituents
- Demonstrates extensive proficiency in using basic office support software such as Microsoft Office (word processing, email, presentation software and spreadsheets).
- Experience (typically a minimum of one year) in the management of the complete ticketing, event, and personnel needs in a university athletic ticket office for a full sport season is highly preferred
- Working knowledge and the ability to
- effectively supervise and manage temporary staff to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- utilize ticket networking software and hardware, including scanning equipment.
- comply with Division I NCAA policies and student-athlete guest complimentary admission processes.
Terms of Employment: This is a full-time appointment with full University benefits. Salary range is $45,000 - $50,000.
Application Process: To apply for this position, visit our website at http://jobs.uiowa.edu and search for Requisition #70866. Only applications submitted at http://jobs.uiowa.edu will be accepted. Screening will start immediately and continue until position is filled.
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.