Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science or related field at an accredited institution.
Minimum of two years of experience at the Professional or NCAA Division I level as a strength and conditioning coach.
Certification by either of the two NCAA recognized strength and conditioning certification organizations: NSCA-CSCS and/or CSCCa-SCCC.
Seeking applicants with the following:
1. Demonstrates outstanding oral and written communication skills.
2. Must have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with coaches, athletic trainers, student-athletes, and administrators.
3. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
4. Must be able to work in a time sensitive and occasionally pressured environment.
5. Possess an attitude that fosters a respectful, non-threatening workplace environment.
6. Ability to accept a flexible work schedule that includes nights and weekends.
7. Work effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations.
8. Demonstrate an extreme attention to detail.
9. Must be able to organize tasks and set priorities.
10. Must have total commitment to the adherence of NCAA, Big Sky Conference, and Institutional regulations.
Preferred Qualifications include:
Education: Master's Degree in an appropriate specialization from an accredited institution.
Experience: Strength and conditioning experience in Professional or collegiate sports as well as experience as a college student-athlete at any level.
Certifications: Certified by the National Athletic Trainer's Association Board of Certification (NATABOC)
Notes/Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, please go to http://jobs.weber.edu complete the online staff application and attach a cover letter, current resume and the names and contact information for at least three professional references.
Screening of applications will begin March 30, 2017. Position will remain open until filled.
Criminal background check required as a condition of employment.