The Technical Institute is looking to recruit a self-motivated, committed, confident and knowledgeable individual to join the coaching staff at TTi in the position of TTi Goalkeeping Manager.
The role of the Goalkeeping Manager is fundamental to the long-term vision of TTi in helping to identify, recruit and develop elite goalkeepers within the Institutes goalkeeping program.
The role includes all stages from creation to delivering the Goalkeeping Curriculum within the TTi’s Phases II-V (9-Adult). The successful applicant will plan and evaluate all sessions undertaken.
The successful candidate will be expected to work on specific weekdays, weekday evenings and at weekends covering both training and/or the games program.
The successful candidate will be required to have good knowledge of the game through playing experience and preferably have previous experience of coaching at Development Academy or ECNL level.
Job Title: Institute Part-Time Goalkeeping Coach
Position and Reporting Line: Sporting Director
Purpose of Role:
To be responsible for the creating and delivery of the TTi Goalkeeping Coaching Program for the Phases II-V, and ensure that all TTi Goalkeepers receive the required hours of coaching on the field and additional education off the pitch, working with the Institute Sports Science Manager to agree on an suitable gym based program and with the Sporting Director to provide 1:1 feedback on training and match performances.
The TTi Goalkeeping Manager shall:
- Work closely with the Sporting Director and coaching staff to ensure the continuous development of all Academy goalkeepers registered with the Club.
- Attend and assist, monitor and support TTi goalkeepers in their matches external to TTi.
- Supervise and assist in the delivery of coaching sessions to players in the Pre Training Phases II & III and be present at their coaching sessions this may include, day, and evening and weekend sessions.
- To contribute to the recruitment process in the assessment of potential goalkeepers for consideration of signing with TTi.
- Undertake continued professional development (CPD).
- Be trustworthy and adhere to clubs code of conduct and ethics
- Be flexible with hours of work
- To co-operate with all other personnel at TTi to the fulfillment of their own duties as reasonably requested by the Sporting Director.
- Complete admin tasks as required to fulfill the role
- Work closely with other members of the TTi team in delivery of the every facet of the goalkeeping program
- Work with the WPSL Goalkeepers (May-August 2017)
- Contribute to parent evenings and maintain a relationship with the player and parent in the all TTi Phases
- Display high standards of behavior and appearance and encourage the same from others
- Create a positive environment for player development
- Provide genuine care for each player as an individual striving to develop a rapport and relationship based on mutual trust and club values and the TTi philosophy
- Proved a safe environment in which the player can learn without fear of abuse consistent with the clubs US Soccer welfare (right to play) philosophies
- Undertake other duties as directed by the Sporting Director
At this time TTi the role is limited to Green Card Holders, US Citizens and Visa Holders that permit the holder to work in the USA. TTi cannot currently support visas from outside of the USA.
Vacancy Web Address: www.thetechnicalinstitute.com/careers-at-tti.html
Vacancy Email Address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgApplicants should submit cover letter and resume/CV to Lee Cullip email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org