Ancient City Soccer Club is currently looking to add a U8-U10 Boys Academy Director.
The club’s Academy Director is responsible for leading the daily operations, training sessions and technical staff of the U8-U10 training pools, tournaments, and leagues.
Additionally, the Academy Director will ensure the club’s strategic plan is implemented in all existing and new programs.
The Academy Director will work closely and collaboratively with the Board of Directors and DOC to build on our existing educational programs to ensure the progress of player and coaching development.
The Academy Director is expected to play a dynamic leadership role including, but not limited to, the following areas:
· Supporting the continuous improvement of best practice governance and operating systems.
· Addressing the frequent changes in the soccer landscape by adjusting plans and programs accordingly.
· Continue to develop and implement current curriculum and future guidelines.
Academy Director Job Description
· Maintain all of the existing technical developmental programs and implement recommendations to improve.
· Abide by and offer additional components or adjustments to the Academy Curriculum.
· Deliver the objectives of the Academy Curriculum in an effective manner which includes:
-Running training sessions assigned to Academy Director.
-Providing practice plans and oversight for staff and volunteers to ensure proper implementation of curriculum.
-Communicate with parents to ensure parent buy in and understanding.
-Lead all tryouts and evaluations of prospective players.
-Scout recreational division for prospective players.
-Prompt response to all inquiries from club members.
· Maintain procedures for monitoring and evaluating the progress of the curriculum.
· Extend and further promote a passion for the game and a competitive environment to graduate players into the competitive program.
· Collaborate with recreational director and competitive director to ensure an effective environment for all players transitioning between the three programs.
· Assist in all club events as needed.