* Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and 2 years of appropriate experience.
* Sales experience in an athletics or entertainment environment
* Strong organizational and time-management skills
* Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem solving skills
* Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
* Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
* Professional image and demeanor.
* Interest and strong ability to work in a cohesive team environment.
* Bi-lingual a plus
As a UCF Athletics staff member, the selected candidate will be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules as they apply to the UCF Athletics program.
Cover letter, resume, and three professional references will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply, please visit our website at https://ucfathletics.hirecentric.com/jobs/.
Note: the person selected for this position will be employed by UCF Athletics, which is a Direct Support Organization (DSO) of the University of Central Florida.
UCF Athletics is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity, and fosters an environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive for all members of our community. We are committed to developing a culture of leadership through our employees and student-athletes, embracing the backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives that each individual brings to UCF Athletics in Our Quest for Excellence. Qualified women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply. To learn more about UCF and Athletics, please visit our websites at www.ucf.edu and www.ucfknights.com