Neenah Soccer Club (NSC) is seeking a full time Director of Coaching (DOC) whose focus will be on the area of coach (paid & volunteer parent) and Recreational league player development.
Neenah Soccer Club’s mission: NSC is dedicated to promoting youth soccer and sportsmanship. For more than 40 years, the Club has been providing opportunities for youth to learn the game and compete at many levels. The Club offers a recreational program for ages U5 to U19 and fields multiple competitive traveling teams for ages U11 to U19.
Essential Job Functions
Reports to the Neenah Soccer Club Board of Directors: Responsible for working with the Recreational and Academy programs of the Club. Attend NSC board meetings.
Manage all coaches: Responsible for recruiting, managing, and scheduling all age group master coaches, who provide training services to the Club.
Coach Evaluation: Monitor coaches and solicit feedback from coaches, parents, and board of directors. Report findings to the board of directors.
Administer and enforce policies established by the Neenah Soccer Club Board of Directors. The general Policies and Procedures of the Club should be used to guide day to day decision making.
Player Retention: Track player retention and develop players to progress to the Academy and Classic programs.
Other Duties and Tasks the DOC must fulfill include:
1) Develop age appropriate coaching clinics for the Club, including conducting skill development clinics and training sessions for players and coaches.
2) Lead the development and maintenance of a yearly calendar, including scheduling, and conducting and facilitating Classic player tryouts.
3) Educate parents on the Club's policies and philosophies on youth development and age appropriate activities through orientations, seminars and written material.
4) Design and develop coaching and training materials (booklets) for all programs. Create a library of online resources and videos for coaches in the Club.
5) Coordinate and develop new programs to increase membership, such as summer camp series.
6) Coordinate WYSA or National license courses for parent coaches.
7) Support the Code of Conduct for players and parents and work directly with them when issues surface, including the Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) initiative.
8) Ensure programs are current with best practices and maintain relationships with local and national coaching authorities, such as the National Soccer Coaches Association of America.
9) Act as NSC liaison at the WYSA DOC meeting.
10) Work with Directors of Coaching from other local and regional Clubs to develop best practices within East Central.
11) Provide Bi-monthly Performance Reports to the Board of Directors including budget reports at the end of each season.
Salary to be commensurate with experience and qualifications, expected range $30,000 to $40,000 per year.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. No relocation allowance.
How to Apply: All interested applicants should email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Additional information about Neenah Soccer Club can be obtained by visiting the following website: