| Assistant Director of BaylorVision Athletic Marketing |
The Baylor Bears are seeking an Assistant Director of BaylorVision Athletic Marketing to provide video operations support for assigned athletic programs. This position assists with producing, directing, and assisting in assigned athletic programs' video presentations as well as assisting with the evaluation of new video technologies and management of existing equipment maintenance.
Special requirements for this position include:
- Must be a self-starter who can multi-task and prioritize multiple tasks and projects effectively
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as needed
- Must be a team player and be able to work independently when needed
A Bachelor's degree, one year of relevant work experience, and a Christian faith are required. Three years of relevant work experience are preferred.
The Baylor Experience
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical and dental insurance from day one, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions, they also get to experience Baylor.
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (baylor.edu.about)
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for eligible staff and qualified dependents
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
Conveniently located in Waco, Texas, Baylor University is approximately 90 miles from both the Dallas-Fort Worth and Austin areas. To learn more about life in Waco, visit http://wacochamber.com/community/about-waco.
View the full position description: Assistant Director of BaylorVision. Please submit an on-line application at https://jobs.baylor.edu along with a cover letter and resume.
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education's “Great Colleges to Work For.” Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Pro Futuris.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant's religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.