Head Coach for Women's Soccer (Part-Time)
Barstow Community College District
Under the direction of the Associate Dean of Students and Athletics, the Head Coach for Women’s Soccer will perform the following:
• Assist in the planning and execution of the soccer program at Barstow Community College.
• Recruit competitive players.
• Plan and direct conditioning, training, practice and athletic performance of student/athlete team members.
• Maintain team statistics and records.
• Develop and maintain a close relationship with local high school soccer coaches.
• Provide compliance with college rules and policies, the Commission on Athletics as well as other applicable regulatory agencies.
• Perform other work related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Possession of a Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years of coaching experience OR
• Associate degree and six (6) years of coaching experience.
• Must demonstrate a sensitivity to and an understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
All course work and degrees must be from a regionally accredited college or university.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
First Paper Screening: January 27, 2017
Interested applicants must submit:
• Completed District Application for Academic or Administrative Positions.
• Unofficial copy of transcripts from a
regionally accredited institution of Higher Education verifying educational degrees (official transcripts required upon offer of employment).
For more information or to apply visit http://apptrkr.com/936452.
The Barstow Community College District is an equal opportunity employer. The District encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, Vietnam-era veteran status.