The University of Texas at San Antonio Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is seeking well-qualified individuals for its Assistant Athletics Ticket Manager.
1. Manages the box office at assigned athletic events.
2. Schedules student workers and interns.
3. Maintain and manage all ticket accounts. Manage in-person and telephone sales calls to generate season, group, and corporate ticket sales for UTSA athletics events.
4. Assists with the fulfillment and distribution of season and group tickets.
5. Develop and implement marketing plans aimed at both the campus and surrounding community.
6. Recruits, employs and provides administrative and on-site supervision to ticket sellers and ticket takers.
7. Assists in checking ticket orders and in filling ticket orders for customers.
8. Provides customer service and builds ongoing relationships with new and existing UTSA Athletics customers.
9. Receives and processes ticket orders and donations. Assists in the preparation of deposits and audit reports.
10. Assists with the NCAA Championships hosted by UTSA.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
-Computerized ticket system experience
-One year of experience in athletic ticket operations.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Sports Administration, or directly related field.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion, and flexibility.
- Experience with Ticketmaster and Archtics ticket systems.
About The University of Texas at San Antonio
The University of Texas at San Antonio serves the San Antonio metropolitan area and the broader region of South Texas through programs and services offered from its three campuses: 1604 Campus, Downtown Campus and UTSA's Institute of Texan Cultures.With 28,688 students enrolled in 126 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, UTSA is the second-largest component in The University of Texas System and has been one of the state's fastest-growing public universities for much of the last decade.UTSA offers 63 bachelor's, 43 master's and 20 doctoral degree programs. With 10 doctoral programs and five more master's programs in the planning stages or awaiting final approval, UTSA is rapidly moving toward classification as a doctoral/research intensive institution. The university's three campuses provide access and opportunity for large numbers of historically underserved students. More than 56 percent of UTSA's students come from groups underrepresented in higher education. Many students are the first in their families to attend a college or university.
The University of Texas at San Antonio is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.