The Department of Athletics at Wofford College is seeking applications for the Director of Video Services position. This is a full-time position in Spartanburg, S.C.
• Manage Daktronics videoboards, centralized control room, and all A/V equipment in the brand-new Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium
• Direct and produce all home games and other special events throughout the year
• Direct and produce content for the video board at Gibbs Stadium (includes home Wofford football games [ESPN broadcasts: Carbonite, XPression, 3Play], Carolina Panthers Training Camp, home Spartanburg High School football games and the Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas, plus other special events through the year)
• Primary contact for all technical aspects of the “TerrierVision” videoboard inside Gibbs Stadium and all requisite video equipment.
• Includes hiring and coordinating of part-time staff on game by game basis
• Direct, supervise and maintain and produce digital signage for the athletic department and other users.
• Direct and supervise production of video streaming for all home athletic events on campus as well as other major campus events (i.e. Commencement, Bosscars, convocations, major speakers, etc.)
• Direct and produce video content for the web page including management of the Wofford Athletics YouTube page. Expertise in all social media platforms and evaluation of ways to spread the Wofford brand through video.
• Direct, supervise, and edit video content for admissions and College marketing and communications departments as needed.
• Creation of post-season highlight packages for recruiting purposes.
• Direct, supervise, and edit video highlights for all sports
• Work with local media by uploading game highlight video via Dropbox.
• Develop familiarity and expertise to create graphics and special effects for all visual media • Hire and train Video Production Coordinator (10-month position)
• Recruit and train student-workers to support production of video services
• Understanding of music copyright regulations and ability to work within established brand guidelines.
• Must be proactive in creating ways to market the College and meet College-wide objectives through the creative use of video.
• Other duties as assigned by Director of Athletics and Vice President of Marketing and Communication.
•Proficiency in Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro or similar NLE.
Additional Salary Information: Salary will be commensurate with experience. Wofford College provides a competitive benefits package including employer contribution to retirement savings, employer premium contribution to comprehensive major medical insurance, and employer premium contribution to life insurance.
About Wofford College
Wofford College is a private liberal arts institution located in Spartanburg, South Carolina with approximately 1,600 students. Wofford competes at the NCAA Division I level in all sports and is a member of the Southern Conference.