Benefits: Includes single or family health care coverage (premiums paid for by the university), basic life insurance, EAP, retirement plan, tuition waiver. Optional benefits available: supplemental life, dental, vision, long term care insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental retirement plans.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
For full consideration, all application materials must be fully submitted by 5PM on the closing date, August 3, 2018. Apply online at http://und.edu/jobs. Reference Job ID#4634.
Assist the head women’s basketball coach in all areas of coaching a Division 1 collegiate women’s basketball program. Assistant responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* practice/game management,
* scouting opponents,
* academic supervision of student-athletes, public relations / community / alumni service,
* Fundraising and maintaining social media sites for the women’s basketball program.
* Assist strength coach for weight training and conditioning practices.
* Assist with camps/clinics, as needed.
* Other organizational and administrative duties as assigned by head coach.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Ability to work with a diverse group of students, coaches, faculty and staff
* Must have a commitment to NCAA compliance and follow all NCAA, conference and UND rules and regulations. Must provide support and encouragement and ensure the safety and well-being of the student athletes includes having a valid driver’s license.
* Must have a commitment to NCAA compliance and follow all NCAA, conference and UND rules and regulations