Manage the day-to-day operations of the office and the Women's Ice Hockey program.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Women's ice hockey office, maintain proper records and ensure compliance with institutional and NCAA rules and policies.
- Oversee all program logistics, including but not limited to, team travel, scheduling, recruiting support, alumni relations support, special events, program administration support, and budget administration.
- Develop and manage all aspects of a video, scouting, and editing operation center for women's hockey.
- Coordinate the film exchange program with opponents and maintain current scouting video files.
- Provide NCAA compliance support, as well as identify, develop, and implement various educational and leadership training opportunities aimed at the personal and professional growth and development of the student-athlete.
- Work closely with the Associate AD for Compliance to ensure that proper documentation is completed for official lists, letters of intent, read of admissibility, recruiting, etc.
- Act as program liaison for social media and web site initiatives.
- Coordinate the planning and logistics of all community support programs.
- Perform all other duties as may be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required - Minimum of three years' of video editing or coaching or a combination of the two - Good organizational skills - Experience with budgeting for a sports program - Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and problem solving skills - Ability to work with a wide range of constituents both on campus and externally - Strong computer and video editing skills with a broad knowledge of video technology - Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and adjust to changing or competing demands - Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Sitting in a normal seated position for extended periods of time - Reaching by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction - Finger dexterity required to manipulate objects with fingers rather than with whole hand(s) or arm(s), for example, using a keyboard - Communication skills using the spoken word - Ability to see within normal parameters - Ability to hear within normal range - Ability to move about
About Providence College
What We ValueProvidence College, a primarily undergraduate, liberal arts, Catholic institution of higher education conducted under the auspices of the Dominican Friars, seeks candidates who can affirm and contribute to its mission. The College is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment that supports all of its students, faculty, and staff. All members of the community share a responsibility for creating, maintaining, and developing a learning experience valuing differences and practicing inclusion. We invite applications from qualified individuals who possess the experience, knowledge, and commitment to work within a diverse learning environment. Women and minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Providence College is an equal opportunity employer.