Florida State University is an NCAA Division 1 institution and member of the Atlantic Coast Conference. It is located in Tallahassee, Florida. Seminole Boosters, Inc. (SBI) is the fundraising arm of The Florida State University Athletics Department and helps fund a budget that supports 20 intercollegiate varsity sports.
As an Account Executive (AE), you are the most direct contact to FSU Athletics and Seminole Boosters Inc. that our donors have. Your focus will be to build personal long-lasting relationships with season ticket holders and Seminole Boosters through proactive fan service initiatives that engage the Seminole fan base and enhances their fan experience by delivering transparent, timely and informative communication.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for renewing season tickets and Seminole Booster memberships from an assigned account base and maximizing upgrade and new sales opportunities. Meet renewal and new sales goals by making daily outbound phone calls, setting and completing face-to-face meetings, securing referrals, add-ons and upgrades.
- Work closely with the Manager of Service and Retention to implement retention strategies to deliver customized communications, events and benefits that engage customers, and drive loyalty.
- Work game days, sales and service tables, and other events which include; nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be a team player and work well in groups
- Must have great social skills and understand the importance of face-to-face meetings
- Must exhibit the persistence and patience necessary for a longer renewal cycle
- Must be willing to attend networking functions, social events, luncheons, etc.
- Must understand the customer experience that FSU Athletics and SBI are looking to offer
Education- Bachelor’s Degree
Prior experience as an inside sales or service representative with a college and/or professional team.
Prior experience as an Account Executive with a college and/or professional sales or service team.
Prior experience with Paciolan, Blackbaud CRM, and Salesforce.
Additional Salary Information: Competitive base with commission and renewal bonus structure. Benefits package includes medical and dental insurance, HSA, and 401k. While working with Florida State University Athletics, this position is funded and employed by Seminole Boosters, Inc. and is not a Florida State University position.
About Florida State University - Seminole Boosters, Inc.
As the fundraising arm of Florida State University Athletics, Seminole Boosters, Inc. is responsible for engaging fans, alumni and loyal supporters of FSU in order to generate financial contributions for the purpose of enriching the overall educational and athletic experience for over 500 student-athletes participating in 20 sports programs by providing financial security for long-term growth and prosperity.Seminole Boosters Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on gender, age, race or religion.