Benefits: Includes single or family health care coverage (premiums paid for by the university), basic life insurance, EAP, retirement plan, tuition waiver, annual and sick leave. Optional benefits available: supplemental life, dental, vision, long term care insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental retirement plans.
Work Schedule: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
For full consideration, all application materials must be fully submitted by 5PM on the closing date, July 2, 2018. Apply online at http://und.edu/jobs. Reference Job ID #4387.
The University of North Dakota is seeking applicants for the Volleyball Director of Operations position. This position will direct day-to-day operations for the UND volleyball program including, but not limited to:
* Overseeing all administrative aspects of the program
* Arranging all team travel
* Serve as summer camp director
* Developing a competitive game schedule under the direction of the head coach
* Assisting with management of team budget and equipment budget
* Coordinate year-end functions
* Serve as liaison with REA staff concerning our team and visiting team practice and game scheduling
* Coordinate pre-season travel/championship travel/post season participation
* Other duties assigned by head coach
* Excellent Computer, Organizational, and Interpersonal Skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Detail Oriented and have excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work with a diverse group of students, coaches, faculty and staff.
* Must have thorough knowledge of and committment to compliance and follow all NCAA, conference and UND rules, regulations and policies.
* Must provide support and encouragement and ensure the safety and well-being of the student athletes.
Experience playing volleyball or basketball at the NCAA DI, DII or DII level
Experience hiring, managing and supervising staff
Experience coaching at the high school or college level
Valid Drivers License
Successful completion of criminal history background check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
5 years management experience
5 years experience working with vendors and product ordering
5 years of experience with financial/business responsibilities
Experience coordinating and promoting volleyball camps
Internal Number: Job ID #4387
About University of North Dakota
University of North Dakota Athletics Department
2751 2nd Ave N, Stop 9013
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9013