Duties include but are not limited to: working with 29 varsity NCAA sports by assisting with day-to-day operations. Assist with daily laundry needs of athletes, coaches and staff. Oversee and direct cadet managers for football team. Assist with repairing, cleaning, issuing and maintaining all apparel for football athletes, coaches and staff. Assist Head Football Equipment Manager with purchasing, order forecasting and maximizing budget resources for football program. Assist with properly fitting and maintaining all athletes’ equipment, including helmets and shoulder pads. Assist with locker room set up and cleanup of all games both home and away. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Two years of experience in college athletics
- AEMA certified and/or have the ability to become certified within 1 year of appointment,
-Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations,
- Excellent communication skills
- Uphold the standard of character desired by the United States Military Academy.
- Work cohesively within a team and within a diverse workplace.
- Applicants must be able to perform duties during flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays and travel as necessary.
Internal Number: 018
About Army West Point Athletics
The mission of Army West Point Athletics is to provide an extraordinary Division I Athletic experience that develops leaders of character committed to the values of Duty, Honor, Country. Located in the scenic Hudson River Valley, only 50 miles from New York City, the U.S. Military Academy at West Point is a four-year academic institution, a nationally-renowned historic site, and the oldest continuously occupied military post in America.