Regional Director of Under Armour National Tryouts and PREP
May 3, 2018
Full-time - Experienced
Special Sporting Events
4 Year Degree
Do you have a passion for sports? How about helping kids gain confidence on and off the athletic field? Are you outgoing, friendly and excited about meeting new people? If the answer to all three questions is “yes”, you may be a great candidate to join our ever-expanding team of Under Armour National Tryout Regional Directors.
The Regional Director (for Baseball and/or Softball) serves as a member of the Under Armour National Tryout & College PREP team, working closely with the Senior Director of Under Armour National Tryouts to help introduce new families to the exciting programs offered by Factory Athletics. These programs are designed to help young athletes grow on and off the field, starting with a realistic evaluation of their skill level and continuing with our exclusive player development program. We help grow varsity players, all-state athletes and college recruits. In fact, Factory Athletics has helped more than 100,000 players earn over $1 Billion in college scholarships over the past 22 years.
Our fast-paced and exciting environment is ideal for young adults (including former on-field athletes, and others passionate about sports) who are looking to meet aggressive enrollment goals in order to earn a comfortable lifestyle. This position requires an organized, motivated, personable and responsible individual, with a passion for sports and a strong desire to facilitate and cultivate positive relationships. Entry-level candidates are welcome, however should be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic. The job requires a minimum of 40 hours per week but may include some nights and weekends as part of the role. It is an excellent introduction to the world of professional outreach within the sports industry, playing a critical role supporting our entire organization.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual enrollment goals, based on supporting a direct mail campaign with outbound telemarketing to obtain both introductory players and nominations from high school coaches.
• Build ongoing relationships with coaches, players and all clients to ensure repeat business and assist them as they mature as athletes. Help players and coaches achieve their goals, both inside and outside of Factory Athletics programs.
• Communicate through all channels, including email, telephone and in-person, both in a registration and customer service role.
• Support the marketing, operations and financial staff as required to meet corporate goals as outlined by senior management.
Factory Athletics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Factory Athletics
Factory Athletics and its Affiliates, Baseball Factory and Softball Factory’s vision is to guide both players and parents through the college recruiting process and to professionally train players in order to find a school that is the right fit both academically and athletically.
Factory Athletics’ coaches evaluate, video, and educate players at different national scouting sessions across the United States.
* Factory Athletics has a proven successful program and winning team. Since beginning in
1994, Factory Athletics has guided 50,000 players to college and over 200 players into MLB.
* Factory Athletics has been named by Baltimore Magazine as one of the top “Fun Places to
Work” and Washington Post as a “Best Place to Work.”
* Baltimore SmartCEO named Steve Sclafani as one of the top 50 future CEO’s.