The University of Texas at San Antonio Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is seeking well-qualified individuals for, Creative Video - Producer.
Job duties include:
1. Plans, schedules, and develops production projects and makes project assignments. Act as a consultant on inter-departmental projects.
2. Confer with departments, faculty, private organizations and commercial stations on proposed productions. Plans and develops content of programs.
3. Conducts staff conferences in an effort to maintain high production standards. Develops quality standards on all productions
4. Produces and directs video recording, filming and editing of programs. Writes reports on all projects.
5. Make recommendations regarding purchases of equipment, staff assignments, promotions and certain operating policies.
6. Makes public appearances and addresses professional or civic organizations, workshops, etc.
7. Work closely with marketing, social and digital media managers to help grow and entertain the Roadrunner audience
8. Create motion graphics for use in video content; fulfilling media, institution and internal requests for footage; and coordinating video archives for each sports they are assigned.
Five years of professional experience in television, video or film production creating video content using current editing and motion graphics software.
Bachelor’s degree, with major coursework in television, film, communications, or a related field.
3D Software including Cinema 4D.
Expert knowledge of Final Cut Pro
Knowledge of Daktronics video display systems, NewTek & Tricaster products/software
Troubleshoot basic computer and networking problems related to media production and coordinate repairs with appropriate agencies.
General knowledge of computer IT issues, including XOS servers.
Expert level of knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software for video production.
Video production and editing experience in an intercollegiate athletic program (at least three years)
Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
Internal Number: 18415
About The University of Texas at San Antonio
The University of Texas at San Antonio serves the San Antonio metropolitan area and the broader region of South Texas through programs and services offered from its three campuses: 1604 Campus, Downtown Campus and UTSA's Institute of Texan Cultures.With 28,688 students enrolled in 126 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, UTSA is the second-largest component in The University of Texas System and has been one of the state's fastest-growing public universities for much of the last decade.UTSA offers 63 bachelor's, 43 master's and 20 doctoral degree programs. With 10 doctoral programs and five more master's programs in the planning stages or awaiting final approval, UTSA is rapidly moving toward classification as a doctoral/research intensive institution. The university's three campuses provide access and opportunity for large numbers of historically underserved students. More than 56 percent of UTSA's students come from groups underrepresented in higher education. Many students are the first in their families to attend a college or university.
The University of Texas at San Antonio is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.