Competitive Classic Soccer Club in Western Pennsylvania is seeking a Full Time Academy Director. The club's goal is to provide our U5-U11 players with the basic tools and understanding to succeed at the next level.
- Develop, with assistance from the DOC's, a progressive curriculum designed to enhance and develop players of all levels.
- Become the face of the Academy within the club.
- Provide clear, concise, and timely communication to our Academy families.
- Develop relationships with local recreational clubs and coaches.
- Attend team practices and games.
- Conduct sessions for our "training only" members.
- Implement your curriculum along with an Academy Philosophy.
- Organize evaluation events and provide each age group/team with a qualified coach.
- Assist with two senior club teams -- the Academy will be your first priority.
- USSF C License or Equivalent, B License preferred.
- 2+ years of academy experience, preferrably in a supervisory role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate, lead, and work with others.
- Ability to take direction.
- Must work under the direction of two cllub DOCs.
- Willingness and ability to build relationships outside of the club.
Additional Salary Information: This position will offer a competitive salary with the option to earn additional money through technical sessions and camps approved by the club.