• Report to the Athletic Director and will be responsible for recruitment, maintaining roster size, practice planning, game scheduling, and budget management of the Keiser University's Volleyball Program.
• Responsible for the planning, organization and the on-going development of the volleyball program and activities of the program.
• Responsible for building of a cohesive and competitive program.
• Recruit academically and athletically qualified, full-time student-athletes to participate in the program.
• Promote the academic progress and graduation of student-athletes, including assisting with enforcement of a study program.
• Assist athletic department in athletic issues and other areas as needed.
• Abide by the rules and regulations of the conference in which you will be competing.
• Assist in negotiation of facilities rentals.
We expect the Volleyball Head Coach to:
• Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred.
• Have 1-3 years of advanced coaching experience. College coaching experience preferred.
• Have strong service-oriented skills and the ability to have an exceptional customer service attitude.
• Have strong communication and organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to work independently.
This is a full time position that requires day, evening, and weekend availability.
Keiser University, is the Flagship/Residential Campus of the 17 Florida locations. KU is a Level VI, regionally accredited university by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Students are pursuing degrees in over 100 doctoral, specialist, master’s, bachelor’s, and associate fields. KU Athletics are a member of the NAIA and Sun Conference.