- Performs and manages traditional sports information and media relations duties for assigned sports. Coordinates day-to-day sports information. Develops, edits, produces and distributes media guides, press releases and game programs for assigned sports.
- Maintains archival files of team and student-athlete statistics, data, biographical information and photos for use in operations and historical purposes.
- Assists promotions and video staff to plan, create and execute promotional activities, in-game elements, video board operations and game environment experience. Serves as an on-site manager of in-game event staff for designated games. Assists in ensuring public address, video and in-game entertainment script fulfills obligations and encourages fan interaction.
- Responds to media requests, assists with interviews, conducts photo shoots, maintains assigned areas on the Intercollegiate Athletics website and other athletic affiliated web pages and social media elements.
- Identifies and prioritizes marketing initiatives with assistance of coaches and staff. Determines appropriate budget allocations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field from an accredited institution.
- One year's relevant experience.
- Ability to work irregular shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Experience designing and producing social media and website graphics, flyers and other types of promotional material in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Professional experiences associated with basketball primarily, but other sports will also be assigned.
Additional Salary Information: Pay is commensurate with qualifications and experience, combined with an excellent benefits package.